Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Week 5 - Presentation1

In today's session (9/27/17), we presented our first major presentation to the class and you can find that on our group blog (found here, under 'Week 5').

Contents of Presentation 1:
- Significance of Spartan Superway as a whole
- Significance of our Small-scale subteam
- Methods that have been attempted in the past and where we intend to go with this information
- An idea of specifications 
- Gantt Chart
- Team member responsibilities 

After presenting and watching the rest of the groups present, we had very little time to get together and work.

As far as wireless communications go, I ended up getting an XBee master and slave connected and I downloaded the necessary repositories for the Android app and the code/back-end server files. I wasn't able to get the App running just yet because I wasn't able to locate some files. I just emailed Shane, a member of the Summer 2017 Internship program, so once he responds, I'm hoping I can get everything running smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment